Bulla Youth Center
Edenton Street United Methodist Church
Raleigh NC, 2011
This existing office building was transformed into a gathering space for the church congregation. The renovation includes a large worship space, a game room, kitchen and lounge space, and a gymnasium. The second floor is home to classrooms, conference rooms, offices, and an intern work hub.
All Saints Orthodox Church
Raleigh NC, 2009
This church expansion includes a new spacious sanctuary, classrooms, and offices. The design features domes, arched openings, and other details characteristic of the Greek Orthodox religion.
All Saints Chapel
Raleigh NC, 2008
All Saints Chapel was originally built in 1874 for the Church of the Good Shepherd. After two moves, it now resides on S. East Street, immediately adjacent to the Oakwood National Historic District. The existing 3,034 square foot building was fully restored, and is now used for weddings, meetings, and other community events. All Saints Chapel was awarded the Anthemion Award by Capital Area Preservation as well as a Sir Walter Raleigh Award for Community Appearance.