This historic Goldsboro building, built in 1885, now houses four apartments above a pharmacy and Mulberry Market Place.
This contributing structure, located in the local historic district at 151 N. Center Street, is a typical example of the early 20th century commercial style of load-bearing brick walls. The two story, two-bay structure contributes to the character that is represented by many of the office buildings in the downtown business district. The simple facades are enriched with brick detailing bands at the second floor level and the top of the walls, as well as a well-placed upper level fenestration pattern. The building is reputed to have been an auto dealership and then an auto parts store before becoming a thrift shop.