The historic Levin-Tarlton House is all settled into its new home at 414 New Bern Ave! The house, a two-story Neo-classical Revival built in 1914, was previously located at 208 North Harrington St. and moved to the Oakwood Historic District in mid February. Capital Area Preservation worked with the City of Raleigh to negotiate the purchase of a suitable city owned lot in the local historic district, then resold the property with a historic preservation easement and rehabilitation agreement. Maurer Architecture and the Raleigh Historic Development Commission staff assisted with logistics and Jason Queen with Monarch Property Co. orchestrated moving the 75 ton house approximately 0.9 miles through the Capital district and across downtown. Check out the link below for video of the move!